Friday, April 3, 2009

Simplify!!

I have curtailed my vast and somewhat insane list of projects. I think do to stress and must plain nuttiness, I was looking to keep myself busy to keep from dealing with life. In the last couple weeks, I've made strides on actually dealing with things, so these other ventures have become unnecessary. Maybe in the future, but not now.

I sold all of Aeryn's mainland and gave up the rental business. I'm not concerned with adding products to her shop for now. If I'm going to rent store space though, I will have to do something. So, for now, I am managing Marco Island and the Savoy, and DJing probably too much, at least until I find RL work.

I'm feeling quite a bit better about stuff now. :-)

4 comments:

Parker said...

I know at times I sound like a broken record (mostly to me probably) But you need to do what you need to do for you. Your friends who are true will be here to see you through. (okay so I am becoming more poetic in the delivery) Just be true to you.

Kimala said...

don't worry - you'll always be the land baron to me - whether you are Aeryn or Crighton :) buy, sell, recreate and buy and sell again. I'm learning to know you well enough to expect the next wave of land sales to be maybe 2 months away ;) rest up and get ready HOO!

Crighton Johin said...

lol Kim

Hopefully, someday I'll have enough time to venture into the land biz. And the best part is that if I do, that means I'm rich and don't have to work in RL!!

Hooo!!

Crighton Johin said...

Thank you Parker, my friends are what makes life so good right now. I love you all. :-)