Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Yeah, yeah, yeah......I'm lazy. Sue me!!

I haven't blogged forever. I know. I started working, and summer yardwork, and other stuff, and laziness....and...stuff.

I am, however, making a concerted effort to start blogging again. So what's new in the life of Crighton?

Well, I'm still DJing, but not as much. I'm still running The Savoy Jazz Club and that's been more of a challenge over the last few months due to some turnover and changes. I also am planning on making The Savoy Blog a regular thing, too. Marco Island has also been more of a challenge lately, due to the softness of the land market in SL. I'm still in good shape, but haven't been at 100% capacity for some time now. With the changing season, I'm guessing that should change for the better soon. My alt is still having more fun than me, but that's nothing new. ;-)

My entire life, RL and SL, has become somewhat stagnant. RL gravity has been weighing on me and I have not handled it as well as I could have, but it is what it is. What is important is that I'm taking positive steps to change, and this post is one of those steps. This post is not too informative and not too enlightening, but it is just an update and a harbinger of things to come, hopefully.

I still believe wholeheartedly, that SL is a mirror. I have a theory, however, that SL does not just mirror RL, but that I can use my SL as a catalyst to make things happen in RL. Symbols, archetypes, intent and desire, all come together to create.

Let's see what happens next!

10 comments:

The Fantablous Colette said...

I so agree with the mirror theory! And like you my alt has a lot more fun than I do. Sometimes like you I need to remind myself that SL is supposed to be fun, not all work, stress or hassle. But what I do have that makes it all worthwhile is a friend like you.. that to me is priceless and worth all the hassles.... RL & SL Hugs babes.. nice to see you posting again. I suppose this means I have to also... dang.

Yordie Sands said...

It is about freaking time that you posted a blog entry! This is a notice that you are being sued for being a lazy stinker. hehe... hugzz, Yordie

Joonie said...

Nice post, C! =) hugs

Me said...

About time!!!

Joonie said...

Okay...this is taking waaaaay too long! /me calls her lawyer. ;)

Parker said...

Sue you? Nothing doing. I will send my body guard after you. and my protectors too if I must.

I also thing The Fantablous Colette needs to blog again and SOON!!!

Parker said...

Another 6 months before you speak again?

Yordie Sands said...

Exactly!! What GoodIdea said!!

Joonie said...

Has my lawyer contacted you yet? *taps foot*

Parker said...

Ahem....don't make us come up there and force you to write in your blog. Joonie has her lawyer on the line already.