Friday, October 3, 2008

I'm getting ready....

....to get back into SL again, I think. This has been a very strange week. I have not done a very good job of getting caught up around the house in RL, and I have been on SL very rarely other than to DJ and attend a couple other events with friends. I have, however, been feeling that pull of doing some things in SL that I have not felt for a while. Nothing concrete, but I think I feel a project coming on. Don't ask me what, I'll let you know when I know. :-)

Oh, and I have an entry on my other blog too, today. It might explain me starting to emerge from my funk. I love Synchronicity, don't you? ;-)

4 comments:

Parker said...

Crightonian, you just do what you need to do. Honey-dew should always be tended to. But I hope to see this SL project emerge soon.

Yordie Sands said...

Love the video.

Anonymous said...

another project? huh? wha? where? :)

Ravishal said...

I remember this video very well from my freshman year of college. Where have the years gone?