I've been tagged by Joonie. Seems like a fun lil' thing to do.....
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share 6 non-important/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up
1) I can eat a pint of Ben & Jerry's or Hagan Daaz without breaking a sweat. In fact, I have to force myself to NOT eat the whole damn thing in one shot. Chocolate Peanut Butter and Wavy Gravy are (were in the case of WG...no longer made) my favorites. And, NO, I do not weigh 600 lbs!
2) I was, at one time, very interested in the occult and magick and actually started studying The Golden Dawn, but didn't have enough time and energy to devote to it. And, NO, it's not devil worshipping or anything like that. :-D
3) I am somewhat obsessive in that I tend to do certain things the same way over and over again. It's nice as far as efficiency goes, as long as everything stays the same. Unfortunately, things change and then I'm thrown into a quandary of learning a new routine...lol.
4) I never really saw the reason for owning a PC until someone I knew found out about a concert that I was interested in. At that point, I realized that they could have useful purposes. After buying my first computer, I promptly joined the Sarah McLachlan internet mailing list and proceeded to meet who is now my wife, move to Omaha and start a family. Computers are a trip, huh?
5) I was a vegetarian for a very long time, until my Sarah McLachlan listening, meat-eating wife corrupted me to being a carnivore again. :-P
6) I procrastinate in way that would boggle your mind....about stupid shit. Important shit, too, I guess. There is at least fifteen other things I should be doing now. :-D
Okay...that's it. I'm going to tag bigd, Blissie, Kimala, Parker, Bradley, and Yordie!
2 years ago