Sunday, January 6, 2008

Fucking Maintenance.....

Okay, I know that techy things need maintenance. Hell, I need maintenance and I'm not techy at all, except the chip in my brain that was put there by aliens. Alien technology is so far advanced though....no maintenance needed.....but, I digress....

So, after a crappy night's sleep and a crabby morning here, I go to log on to Second Life....and they're having....issues.

:-/

I'm not addicted. I'm not. I can stop anytime I want to. *nods* I can cut down anytime. In fact, maintenance is a good time to take a break from Second Life. *nods and twitches*

But not NOW!!! I need to get in, man.....I NEEEEED to get in. Anyone know how I can get in? I'll pay you to get me in. *eye twitches nervously* Please??? I gotta get in.....

*curls up in a ball on the floor and weeps*

2 comments:

Jenda Starbrook said...

Hm.. since SL is down, how about you come upstairs and *gasp* spend some time with your wife. I know I'm no pixelated beauty in RL, but I do enjoy seeing your face every now and then.

Joonie said...

LMAOOOOOO!

I love this post..love, love, love it!
I feel your pain.

Love Jenda's comment even more! haha! ;-)

*hugs*